Read 37 comments as:
Filter By
A 9-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
92% in Arts not a big deal. Just like 45% in Science.

I had 94% in Science.
Ye sab nautanki nikal jayegi internship me hi.

Don't give too much importance to law.
@Mod: Lately I've been seeing this very objectionable adjective appearing quite often in the comments, maybe the same person has been writing these. Please redact it if you can, don't know how an educated person can use it in this day and age as a derogatory remark.
A rejected painter once tried to rule the world. Don't underestimate them.
Spoken like someone who has got no idea about how the real world works or the needs of the industry. Just to give an example, do you know the money that an arts student can make in the advertising industry?
u fucked up big time then dude. Arts and humanities is irrelevant today? what will u do, become a painter or, or study an exotic subject like anthrpology or something?
Maybe you're not cut out for litigation. Don't discourage others.
Are you retarded? Just because your friend was in SRCC that doesn't mean he bagged the highest package. I was offered 20 lpa package and FYI SVC is a great college.
Stop lying, my friend is making 65k in hand after bcom hons from srcc. Stop spewing bs, ctc was 14 but they included next year's bonus
Did Eco hons from Sri Venkateswara college and got placed at Bain with 20 lpa package. Now finding it difficult to find a job that pays 25k per month
Alright I got your concern.

But, I wanna ask about your mental health. Is that got deteriorated because of the law career that you are in/were in or for some other reason?

Thank you Sir/Ma'am.
For god sake there js no work life balance everyday you would jn fear of constantly study and work
If u wanna have the worst life in any profession possible, join law. Thank you.
Lol pehla advice hoga to leave LI if you want a decent mental health. Kaam ki baate linkedin ya baaki platforms pe mil jaayengi. Anonymous logo ka baat and opinion sunna band kardo. Mai kyu hu LI pe? Cause mera sanity was already depleted.