Read 3 comments as:
Filter By
I so wish that I could sit down with you and counsel you but that's just not possible.

Anyways, no it's just a small bump - don't make it a big obstacle through your mind.

Also, for heaven's sake, pl don't take guidance from LI community where all of us are anonymous. Rather, approach a mature / established lawyer on whom you can trust and seek guidance.

All the best! :D
I understand you feel hurt and which is natural.

But there is nothing to be gained from dwelling on these feelings. This is how the world operates. From another perspective i genuinely feel that you are very lucky that you had sh an experience quite early in your life

This will help you take more mature decisions which will be beneficial for your growth. The important thing is that rather than taking it as a setback consider it as a springboard for future success.
To be very truthful - I have faced many setbacks iny life and I have felt exactly the same way you are feeling now. My only learning is that you don't have to take failures / setbacks to your heart. You have to let it go and start moving ahead - with fresh vigor and renewed spirit. Just get up buddy. As you will rise in your profession, you are bound to experience more setbacks - that's how growth happens - don't be afraid of those.