Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
Bro do some quick reading of M&A stats of 2023- AZB comes with the highest deal volume. No cost cutting, pure work and quality.
This is what AZB's poorly trained lawyers say to themselves as consolation. Trilegal and KCo are both far ahead. AZB is a fiefdom where the only law is serving the Queen.
Unlike many firms, AZB rejects anyone who is average. Since most people are average and easily rejected by AZB, they tend to throw hate. It doesn’t change the fact that AZB is the new market leader and it’s here to stay. You have to be brilliant to make it.
AZB is literally the best if you're up for the challenge. It has the best culture for growth, learning, and reward. If you're working in No. 1 law firm in India, don't expect to be treated like a kid.
A 3-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
Besides everything, it is the only tier 1 firm that still makes partner within 7-8 years.
Frankly, it's the number one law firm in India right now. AZB is doing incredible in terms of transaction value and quality. It's bad for the people who cannot match their standards.
Try interning in Mr. Rau's team. If everything goes well, you'll get the best of both worlds.
Against my better instincts, I'd say go for AZB if it's just an internship (unless you're looking for a PPO). On your CV, AZB will look slightly better than JSA. If you're looking for a PPO, run from AZB
I have got internships lined up at AZB Mumbai and JSA Mumbai, both clashing, so have to choose one. I have heard a lot of extremely bad things about Z's style of management and general demeanor, is it all true or exaggerated? Did she really throw coffee on an intern?