Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
A 11-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
I support the NUJS lad on this one. They've always had solid placement stats. No need for this pointless d*ck-measuring that the GNLU guy is trying to engage in. And while GNLU is improving and that's good to see, their placements were pretty terrible just 5-6 years back.
Let's wait for the placement reports of both the colleges to be published. We can then discuss the college standings. Meanwhile don't forget the difference in batch sizes when comparing placement numbers.
Please wait for the Placement Report to be published. You can then discuss the final numbers.
A 2-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
"authentic LPA rates"? Is that your code for salary offered? If so, which university releases that figure exactly? However, NUJS placement report always reveals the exact recruiter, and what they pay to freshers is common industry knowledge.
A 17-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
So, 54 students of the 2023 graduating batch at the renowned NUJS have been accepted to work as slaves in Lala firms!
Out of the total strength and how many did CAM Ahmedabad hire? This is stupid statistics, anyway.
How will Nujs know? The university which doesn’t even release authentic LPA rates , you are expecting them to follow GNLU. Take the reality check, GNLU has long overtaken Nujs
2023 was record breaking because hiring in that year across law colleges was record breaking. No way 2024 or any subsequent year (in the next 3-4) will break that record
Bhai, numbers mei kya rakha hai.

Teri job lag jaayegi, time kum hai, prep mei dhyan de.

Goodluck.
Nujs Dekho. Isko bolte hein record breaking. And mod don’t mark me trollish please. I genuinely want a rebuttal from them cause no way their figures are better.
Yet to see that placement report in detail. Has it been released by the university placement committee?