Read 2 comments as:
Filter By
It really doesn't matter. Both the colleges are at par and both the colleges have very ordinary teaching faculties.
I personally would have chosen NLUJ, the sole reason is because it has a smaller batch compared to GNLU but if I wanted a more stress free environment then I would have gone for GNLU. Also, if finance is an issue then GNLU is cheaper. In terms of placements both the colleges are at par but NLUJ is still slightly doing better especially when we talk about recruitment in foreign firms. If you want to go for litigation though, GNLU provides a stipend of some sort so you can consider that too.

I have tried to be objective with my answer but I personally feel you can't really go wrong because both the colleges will give you ample of opportunities.
"Please guide me on which of the above 2 colleges should I put above in the preference list." My brother in christ what preference list? the list is filled post result declaration. Not to demotivate or disparage you but pls don't count your chickens before they've hatch.
Assuming you are not a troll trying to flog the GNLU v NLUJ dead horse, here's arguably the most sensible course of action:
Firstly, score well.
Then, once you have the pre-requisite score, start worrying. Connect with seniors from the both the Unis on LinkedIn and explain to them your predicament. Try connecting with kids senior to your immediate senior batch. You'll get more comprehensive and complete replies. Do not worry, people do reply.