Read 64 comments as:
Filter By
A 24-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
Since you seem to think values are bullshit, good for both that they rejected you as that's probably important for them? Also, most freshers are not hired based on excellent legal knowledge. Everybody knows we don't learn much through law school
They didn't ask me one law related question, only random bullshit about values and ethics and what not and yet they rejected me. I don't think anyone should apply at Resolut unless they are interested in wasting their time.
I agree with this. I also interviewed and it went well too but still they rejected me.

I had read the reviews here. I guess I shouldn't have wasted my time with Resolut and their 2 rounds of pointless interview.
Will it be like a group discussion? Do other interns get to see your interview?
Thank you guys for the responses. Did you get selected for the 2nd round, lawyer interview round or did you get rejected at the HR round itself. Was the hr round conducted by PS?
There is a HR round and a technical round . I think you are up for a HR round so no questions related to law .
Yes, they ask you all of these questions and a few questions in regards with the general awareness in the first round and then they reject you no matter how well your interview went.
Do they ask technical questions in the interview? Also, i have not interned at any tier 1/2 firms, will that be a drawback for me?
Sure , they ask you about you , your personal life your parents , hobbies, reading :) . Do let us know how it went .
I have the first round in a few days. Can someone atleast tell me what do they ask?
A 6-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
Tiruchir Bhaiya, You just meet me in a neutral situation, I will let you know how smart you are.

Even a second will feel like hell with me.

Wish you the worst.
Mumbai , I was interviewed by a associate who was clearly not interested .

They give chances to everyone, but no one gets the internship . Just don’t have high hopes that’s all .
A 5-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Can someone please tell me a little about Resolut Partners? Their pay, work culture, etc. I have been trying to find info, but haven't found anything useful yet. Really need some clarity on this!
A 249-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 55-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Hey, can anyone let me know about the firm's culture and working environment? or anything else which a student should keep in mind before applying for an internship?