Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
How's your overall feedback from the team? Basis that you may speak with the partner
Thanks a lot. This really helps!! Should I try to schedule a call with a Partner to directly ask for a job? It would be great if you could elaborate on the schedule a call with the Partner point.
I second this! Being vocal is the top tip but let your seniors know sometime in the mid of your internship and haul ass throughout the internship.
As someone who was in a similar situation - Be vocal about the same - Ask for work from the lawyers who recommended you for an assessment. Speak with the team/HR about the vacancies and let them know that you're willing to be hired - Be diligent in your work - Don't make silly typographical errors such as prosecution/prostitution - In the final week, ask for feedback and also try to schedule a call with the partner.
Congratulations - could you please tell the name of the firm, if you don't mind?
I have received an assessment internship from a T1 firm and want to convert it into a PPO. I am in my final year (final semester too in fact) and my college doesn’t have a placement cell, so I am basically on my own.

Any tips from anyone who has converted an assessment internship at T1 into a PPO? Interview tips and questions asked in such PPO interviews will help a lot too!

Thanks in advance.