Read 1 comments as:
Filter By
Everyone here screams of mental health abuse, etc. by partners/ seniors (legit). However, it is seen that abusing seniors or naming and shaming people or taking about their personal traits, etc are taken for granted and acceptable here. Examples - how casually therapy has been recommended in the comment above. Or a meme a few days ago on an otherwise "hillar" law firm meme page where a partner's falling apart personal life was directly correlated to him being xyz at work. Or multiple LI comment threads.

Based on the above, the logical conclusion seems to be - (A) Being of a particular age or (B) spending time in a profession (when questioning the business model was not a matter of pride or a smart thing to do) or (C) when people did not have the luxury to leave jobs that pay for bills for higher consciousness sojourn - seem to be the marker "cancel" your mental health. Fair! I am sure there would be many other very logical reasons to the public ranting of people who satisfy the above parameters.

Anywho, since seniors will have to meet targets (in line with the existing business model) and obvious lack of time / other paraphernalia that comes with this job (handling logical juniors being one such lovely aspect) and age - one makes peace and says "mera mental health jaane do, sir / madame what may I do for you". Let the new world order prevail. Peace and harmony bro.

I just pray, by the time all of you (read makers of change / progress / changers of business models) come of age, may there be peace and harmony. May clients understand that consultancy as a stream has changed. May capitalism accept and adept to the changing society. Amen!!! Until then, sir(s) ma'am(s) - we look forward to your continued feedback and constructive criticism of us unfortunate lot.

P.S. - As many fellow LI readers (read - young thought and business leaders) would say - this post is blah blah blah. You are right my friend(s), I came here to rant. Super frustrated. Thanks for this lovely post / relevant question, ek therapy session ka paisa bach gaya. Keep'em comin.