Read 1 comments as:
Filter By
Remember the time you were clueless while applying to your first internship, and your senior stepped in to guide you? Or the time you knocked on your senior’s door so that he would conduct a mock interview for you?

With classes shifting online due to the pandemic, it has become increasingly difficult for juniors in college to approach seniors for guidance. Most juniors are not getting the guidance and are turning to folks who are charging them for drafting something as simple as a Cover Letter or a mock interview.

As much as I want to help, I alone cannot mentor each of them one-on-one. Thus, I am planning to create an informal network of seniors who work in law firms (A0/A1/A2/ SA1) who can guide juniors still in college about the internship and recruitment process, and be better prepared for law firm life in general. Each senior will be paired with only one junior (Don’t want to overburden anyone). Your seniors were there when you needed them, maybe it’s your time to pay it forward.

If you’re interested, leave a like or comment. If enough people like this post, maybe we can make this a reality. I will respond later with more details. Cheers.