Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
Please don't become a lawyer. This reasoning is so flawed on so many levels. Not going to waste my time explaining but would only suggest to not have such polarizing opinions. Nothing is just black or white.
How is it apathetic if someone is asking you to not have such extreme views? Grow up kiddo.
Is this sarcasm or a real justification ?

I cannot comprehend because I have seen so many bad arguments in internet that this looks to be real
This post sounds like it was written by a UC person. All of us are not Hindi speakers. Babasaheb wrote in English. In fact as Kancha Iliah says, it is the upper castes who have been opposed to Dalits and Bahujans learning English because that will give us freedom.
Can I just say that I thought the OP's post was satire/sarcasm/trolling. I really hope for your sake that it wasn't, or you really would have wasted your time putting the effort you have into debunking it so well.
the twist in the tale: both the original post and this gargantuan reply were written by the same person in two diff states of mind.
haha you see so much crazy stuff on the internet I didnt even consider that it could be satire.
Very funny sir! Your parody is taken in the right spirit. Had a good laugh. You must campaign for Rahul Gandhi.
I doubt Rahul could answer one question of IIT-JEE in his lifetime.

Rahul don't know which was first IIT or how many there in the country in which cities?

Readers here should not behave like Rahul.