Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
Hi I just got a PPO from my February call back. I think they're making lots of offers! Go for it!
is there anything I should keep in mind? Can you tell me what exactly you did!
It's too late for PPO if it's your first internship as they stop handing out once day zero offers are released.
People have got PPO from 1 internships as well! Do not listen to people who are saying it's too late. Focus on doing your best!
Thankyou so much for the advice, is there any specific advice that you have for the internship? really need a ppo as financial situation not good.
Try to network with the team. I'm sure you're a decent law student. Show them you're decent human to work with. People underestimate how much vibes matter
Had a friend who did her callback their. Avoid labour cap marks and competition team. They are adamant at no more ppos
Okay got it, is there anything that should be kept in mind during the internship?
HAS ANYBODY GOTTEN FROM JAN/FEB PLS LMK. I AM GOING CRAZY WAITING FOR IT
I don't want to be rude but if it hasn't come for more than a month then it's probably not coming. Don't worry! It's not the end of the world!
Yeah yesterday. I got the internship through contact and got it extended to another month. They took my interview on 16 April and told me yesterday. Dispute resolution in Noida office. I did y second internship in January
Could you drop some tips & tricks as to how u secured it, what did u do?