Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
It's the first national election where students our generation will be voting. What are y'all thinking?

In my case:

- Voting for INDIA candidate (Kanhaiya Kumar of Congress in my constituency)

- Hoping that the INDIA alliance crosses majority easily, with Congress as the largest party and Rahul Gandhi as PM and Arvind Kejriwal as Deputy PM

- Hoping for Congress to deliver its promise of redistribution of wealth and LGBTQIA+ marriage.

- Fearing that BJP may win and get a large majority

- Fearing that BJP will impose a right-wing agenda of capitalism and Hindutva
No hope left from our generation, it more violent and religiously fanatic than the older one.
Do you even understand the meaning of "redistribution of wealth"? If yes, please explain how it'll be done.
Taxation (progressive IT, wealth tax, inheritance tax) and social welfare schemes (stronger medical and education systems, micro finance for cottage industries, agriculture). There are ways. Just that there aren’t people willing or able to bring them to reality on either side.
My fear is that if by some miracle RAGA wins then the stock market will crash and economy will tank
I am voting for BJP (irrespective of candidate) and I have no fear.
In my area in Maharashtra, there is no BJP or Congress to vote for. It's NCP vs NCP. So have zero motivation to vote. But overall I want BJP out because they are jailing the opposition. Many signs of Germany during 30s & 40s. Dictator.
I am laughing at naive people like you and wondering at the same time if you can actually function as an adult if you really believe in such delusions.
Ye post sarcasm hai na!?? Legally india ki viewership ka IQ itna gira hua hai na ki khuch bhi possible hai.

Sweety,BJP is winning. The question is, whether it will get 325+(BJP alone) seats or not? This is the most boring election out of all elections, even though campaign was one the most dangerous and deadliest by opposition.

Till modi is at the helm forget even about crossing 50+ seats. After modi second rung of leadership is being groomed so opposition has tough time ahead, its hailstorm and opposition must be annihilated by hook or by crook.

I am not modi bhakt but campaign of congress made me press immediately lotus, i didnt even look for the name of other candidates or even the name of lotus candidates. Only lotus was to be pressed no need to look for candidate afterall sarkar PMO hi chalayega.

Civilizational state is being churned out, ye manthan 15-20 saal chalega, so patience rakho, abhi tumhri baari nhi aaygi bahut saal. when millennia old civilization rises each thorn will be sent into oblivion, whether its Dravidianism or Nehruvianism.

However, i hope BJP looses in near future after 15 years, and a Right wing party rises. BJP is centre left, we only need it as fuel for takeoff, it must be discarded after the take off.

If only you were paying attention, we are becoming Israel type politics, there will be no left wing but right wing will splinter as they dont see eye to eye on many issues. There is immense discord withing Right wing, many factions hate Modi and Bhagwat(RSS).

They are only sticking together till the time Right wing gains permanency in politics. After that we will see new real right wing patry rising,not fake right wing like BJP.
Save this somewhere that JNU protestor will lose again in elections and BJP will easily cross 300 Seats

People crying religious extremism will stay silent on killings of Hindu girls and BJP voters in Tamil Nadu and Bengal. Be neutral and vote for a party that makes sense unlike a party thats headed by a politician who is incompetent

In my case BJP has done a lot of Work in my state and its going to win easily

Compare the infra projects of BJP vs non BJP states
A 57-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 7-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.