Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
Moderation is extremely slow and disappointing on LI, someone earlier mentioned something about having a subreddit. Sounded like a good idea, maybe with foreigners as moderators (people smart enough will understand why)
Haha! Your logic is not logicing - unless you still carry colonial hangover. For context, moderators (like moderators of panel discussion for example) usually are people who know a subject / an industry well to moderate. Smart people will also understand that moderation is not just about principles of natural Justice. Like neither is any Internet venting / abusing a marker of natural Justice. And the web is the wild - as good as it is, it is abused for personal vendata (I am sure you are aware of what has been happening around you).

Not a defender of LI pointlessly, but don’t get disappointed so easy. Life in itself is very disappointing.

And if people are smart enough and are right in their stance - don’t go faceless man! Just like sly politics, it’s the easiest.
"Colonial hangover"

You clearly don't know why I suggested foreigners as moderators. Like I said "only people smart enough will understand," think harder, maybe you'll get there, hopefully.
Why so restless? Deadline / excitement for starting a public interest discourse?
Oh ho! Not everything is the PR and HR business model. Jann hit main jaari - just like the OP hasn’t been hired by someone for anti LI Pr, I guess. Hainna! πŸ˜ƒ
A 7-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 7-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.