Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
Is that even ethic. The place I work at has a canteen and they there's no free coffee. They charge 20 rs for a cup of coffee (deduct it from the salary) everytime I order it
didn't you negotiate & accept CTC ?? why expect free lunches ?? Is it govt job ??
People saying no free lunch on this thread as if the profit margins are so thin in the firms that giving coffee would bankrupt the firms.
I once interned at a 10 lawyer corp firm at Nariman Point. They used to make coffee with Rs. 2 Nescafe packets.

But this firm was so chindi that they you had to get your own coffee (and also maybe milk and sugar, don't recall because I have black coffee anyway) if you wanted more than one single cup per day.
Doesn't surprise me one bit. People in mumbai are at insane levels of frugality. Plus, in nariman point, the office probably didn't even have space for a coffee machine or for ingredients. I'm currently at a litigation firm in Fort and there's no arrangement for beverages whatsoever although over here it's because of lack of space, the firm isn't that frugal.
So creepy by the way Nescafe is the worst coffee ever don't ever drink it
JSA Gurgaon started free coffee during the pandemic to lure associates back in. Once people started drinking coffee, the EPs complained about the cost and rolled it back. If anything shows how cheap JSA can be, this is it.
Associated get lured by free shifty coffee? What's this logic brother
how much can coffee possibly even cost? 200gm a day? 15-20k a month? is that too much for a firm raking crores lmao
Fully agree. You should be made to pay for food and labour costs when you are invited to someone's house for lunch or dinner.