Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Hello, I will be graduating in June 2024, I don't have any job of offer in hand. I don't want to continue doing internships after my graduation. If there is a vacancies in any firm, where I can apply please do suggest...It will be a great help.- First Generation Lawyer with no references. :(
2.5 years of which went into covid. Apart from that no such people in law school and its not important that everytime people can get opportunity for the same. But thank you.
Don't worry about these trolls. These โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ don't understand the ground reality. Especially how screwed the batch of 2024 was. I got placed at the highest paying firm in this country. And I'll tell you that a good part of it (if not all, can't discredit the hardwork I put in its entirety), was opportunity, luck, and privilege. You can still make it. Have faith in yourself and hustle hard.
Buddy your comment was just unhelpful bragging - no insights it seems. We call this falling upwards
Not enough work and the economy is tanking, so hiring has declined. Perhaps reflect on that when you cast your vote this general election.
It's great you got something so big. I am here to get a solution for myself not to know what mistakes I did. As it is gone and I don't want to be stuck there. I am planning ahead for myself.
A couple months from graduation does not really seem like โ€œplanning aheadโ€
Tu khush reh na. Job le k bhi Shanti nahi hai tujhe. Troll karne baitha hai. Go get a life.
I would suggest if you are from any decent college try to apply for assessment internship at teir 3, teir2 or even boutique law firms. you would surely get something. Also try to reach your college seniors for any opportunity. All the best bro.