Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
2024 was the worst. It was mainly because firms over hired from the batch of 2023. Firms will hire moderately for the batch of 2025 and 2026.
Judging from the PPOs, 25 may see decent hiring, atleast better than 24.

Firms were never really on a freeze for '25, don't rely on LIs posts saying the hiring market is down. It is for engineers but for law it seems stable atm
have folks already started getting PPOs for 2025 batch? When do tier 1/2s stop recruiting via PPOs - which month this year?
Yep alot of t1 PPOs rolled out, they'll stop offering PPOs till July, August onwards will be day zeros only
Is it possible to convert an internship in t1 only with one month of internship if I go through a connection? (most probably November)
Tier 1-NLU student here. We usually have great placement figures. However, batch of 25 has received less than 10 PPOs until now, which might be the lower than the covid batch. Let's see if things turn around. My friends from the other 3 T-1 NLUs have been telling me similar stories so I think it's just as bad every where.
From another T1. We are doing decent. We now have more PPOs than what the batch of 2024 had before day Z
please give some information on this as to how much increase in offers can be expected
State of the market recently. COVID has really brought doom

2021- no hiring2022- over hiring

2023- over hiring

2024- less hiring

2025-???