Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
So I am 2nd year law student without any law background. I would consider myself above average not the topper. But it just broke my heart when I see few of my average and below average classmate's life(who have family background in law) is so easier they are getting opportunities like a piece of cake and here I am struggling to get my CV open by the HR.

Personally no hate to people who have such background, obviously if I had such backing I would have also utilized it. But still my brain always get thinking how my life would be much easier if I even get 1% of the opportunities that they can afford.
every single person has their struggles, you just can't see them. keep applying, keep doing your best, hopefully you'll catch a break soon
Glad to swap my struggles with a third generation lawyer, or anyone with generational wealth.

No really, give me like even 2 crore and I will make exponentially more out of my life than you (if you’re someone born to privilege) will.

Don’t compare β€˜struggles’ of privilege vs actual struggle.
If you keep up this attitude you'll get absolutely nowhere in life. Yes, privileged brats exist but they make up the top 1 percentile. Most of your competition will come from people with the same or worse background than you. Focus your efforts on what you can control
just look at all the people who aren't even in colleges
jealousy is best confronted with gratitude and reflection
same zindagi jeere hai hum. Undeserving students are getting internships.
Lol, welcome to real life. The meritocracy bubble bursts hard in college. You have to accept it and move on in life. Nobody lives in utopia where merit, and solely merit, is the only metric of career advancement.
Jealously only comes when you compare yourself with others . Even though we live in the competitive world ,Still you can be remaind attentive to your work.
Excellent and most well done my friend. You have cracked the first barrier in life.

First Barrier: the illusion of equality.

We are fundamentally unequal. What appears inequality to you, is perhaps merely the accepted state of affairs / birthright / divine justice / result of prayers to another. Rid yourself of any notion that the world or society is required to be "equal" or "fair", and you have already started to equip yourself thoroughly for your personal and professional journey.

Once you have accepted this truth and reality, you will know what you have to do. Be imaginative, work hard, take your chances, hope for some luck, talk talk talk to people, and you may find that something works out. All the best.
A 15-word comment posted 2 weeks ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 2 weeks ago was not published.