Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
As someone from the current 5th year, I didn't think I'd say this at the beginning of this year, but yeah. It is improving. The placements considering the shit market aren't so bad.
The market is doing fine for those law students who spend their five years in law school working hard, making good use of the opportunities that their law schools provide to them.
what about the new campus? has work started yet? you seem to have got a fair bit of land in Versova.
It is about to start afaik - it is somewhat 'prime' location - as much as any location in near andheri can be considered prime
Yeah, 2024 guy here. The market is really demotivating. I hope my juniors do get placed/get the opportunity to pursue whatever it is they want to pursue
Those who have spent their five years working hard will get that. Others won't.
Placements for 24 batch has been phenomenal. Although college had zero contribution, result was based on sheer talent of the students. but overall it has done way better than it's contemporaries such as Hnlu, rml, nluo
Yup. It is amazing - I'd say it's top of T2 rn. The college did have SOME contribution, but it was largely the students that were brilliant. As a batchmate, I may not personally like some people but I can't deny the sheer talent and work ethic a large percentage has.
Both HNLU and NLUO have made their placements public. I highly doubt that MNLU-M is in the same league.
coming from a current 4th year who left NLUs like NLUJ and GNLU - it is for sure improving.
That makes your decision seem a bad one, since the place is far away from reaching anywhere near the ones that you have left. On any parameter.