Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
Look,

My 12th was done in 2022 and then I gave clat in Dec., but my rank was very low - 17k approx., general ews... But despite of this low rank I was getting nlu aurangabad & shimla.... But my father told me to not go there.. Then in 2023, I gave mhcet, again got some colleges but there was not a boy hostel or mess or canteen, again he refused to send me there (aub Btao Esme meri kya galti hai, college to nikle na but toxic parents Jaane hii nhi dete & the reason was - aurangabad bahut far hai), again In 2023, I gave clat but maybe I have to wait till may b'coz of the upcoming lists, & now I'm preparing for cuet 24 & this one is my last exam... He keep torturing me tumhara kya hoga, sabka hogya... What should I do??
Firstly, you dont GIVE an exam. You TAKE it.

Secondly, you TAKE the exam and take admission wherever you get.

Thirdly, parents want the best for their kids. That DOES NOT make them toxic. First understand what TOXIC really means.
Parents wanting the best for their kids doesn't make their behaviour non toxic. Especially if they don't want their children to go and study far from them, but still want to flaunt the children's results before others.
A toxic person is anyone whose behaviour adds negativity and upset to your life.

This clip has portrayed my current life situation -https://youtube.com/shorts/NYY0t2muhNc?si=nKRDO2WxXhG5JTRM

(if link is not visible, then search "Are your parents controlling" on YT by Raj Shamani)
NLUs like aurangabad and shimla are not worth spending 15 lakhs fees. Prepare for DU and then MBA. If you want to do law then try for NLS 3 year LLB after DU.

Instead of calling your parents "toxic" (realise how ungrateful that is), buckle up and work hard. God repays every minute of honest work. Don't try to convince the world that you're working hard, you always know the truth.
yes 21 is still young. But OP needs to understand that he will be graduating at 27 and if he does not get a great opportunity right after graduation, he will struggle a lot till the age of 30. Uncertainty and instability takes a toll on life. So he needs to decide on something asap.
Bhai tu uske baap ko janta hai kya ye kya bakwaas hai. Agar toxic hai toh toxic hai how is that ungrateful. Parents are humans too, they can be bad people. Having a child does not automatically make you into a saint. Kids do not owe anything to their parents, parents make the concious decision to bring kids into this world and bear the responsibility to raise them