Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
As far as I saw on someone's insta, the participants have already started arriving or maybe even arriving, but as far as I have heard NUJS kids have not come in yet. Are they not invited or not shown up?
Because the VC kept sitting on the invitation and didn't let the student body know.
Which admin stooge has downvoted this? It's the absolute truth. Jindal people confirmed it.
Heard that nluj wasn’t invited aswell? What is jindal trying to do?
It's like the division system in English football. Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool and Man City play in one league, while Wigan Athletic and Port Vale play in another. Port Vale can certainly move up to the better league and compete with Arsenal or Man Utd if they have a good manager and get good corporate sponsors to bring in quality players. Similarly, a good VC, good faculty and good funders can improve an NLU.

Good luck!
exactly, didnt nluj host hsf-ilp last year, why have they not been invited this year????
NLU J did a great job at hosting the session last year, HSF rotates the programme amongst various colleges
What I heard NLUD, NUJS, NLUJ and GNLU did not respond despite many reminders. JGLS offered the opportunity to few humble government and private universities in addition to NLSIU, Nalsar and few other NLUs.
NLUJ hosted last year. Clearly, JGLS did a bad job by not sharing the invitation with the student body of Jodhpur
Jindal is now full fledged BJP, hence no invitation to universities from Bengal.