Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
Hi, was wondering whether there are any online ways to gain access to pleadings and written submission filed by advocates in Supreme Court?I am a third year law student and basically want to enhance my drafting skills. Thanks in anticipation
I had the same question when i was in my first year, unfortunately, it is not available. I got to my third year and did an internship with a judge at SC and read a lot of SLPs and learnt more in that one month that I did in my last three years of law school.
What's the use of law school then ? No wonder munshi ji holds more power than 10- year exp lawyers.
You can get some of the submissions from SC Observer Website.
scc observer often has case related documents attached, scroll some you might luck out
Gautam Bhatia often posts links of the written submissions of the cases he is involved in. I have come across LiveLaw posting some pleadings/written submissions in search results. NGOs and other similar organizations often provide pleadings/written submissions of the cases they are involved in. However, the cases mostly will be related to Constitution, Human Rights, etc.
A lot of the submissions in constitutional bench matters are on Google drive. The links are accessible by everyone. Just have to catch hold of some lawyer involved in such matters.

Anyone having access to them can post them here. ⬇️👇🏽
Please add the case name also along with the link. The above link is to State of UP v Lalta Vaish (9 Judge bench)