Read 3 comments as:
Filter By
To give you some context, I am an A2 and a Tier 2/3 Firm with their General Corporate, M&A Department, who has/ had decided to leave my organization, and am about to complete my notice period soon.

Now that my notice period is about to end, I just wanted to know as to how to go about drafting an experience letter/ what to include in it and how to frame it basically.

In addition to this, what other documents or details should I take from my current Firm?

Since this is my first time doing this, would appreciate any help or guidance regarding the same.

Looking forward to your responses at the earliest, since time is of the essence ( I guess)?

Thank you:)

PS- Please feature this @mods as I think this topic has not been covered earlier and will help many people who plan to switch/ leave their current workplace now that the new financial year has begun.
HR in firms generally have a standard template for experience letters. So they won't write about the deals that you did etc.. At max, ensure that your tenure and last salary is captured - so that you don't face issues in your next workplace.