Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
Got NLSIU. How is NLSIU ? Should I prepare to give another attempt at Clat ? Or should I just choose NLSIU & then go for a better university after my graduation?
I genuinely busted out laughing in the library reading "NLSIU Bhopal" and I was stressed cuz midsems in a week thanks for the cackle OP
NLSIU Bangalore & NLIU Bhopal - you mixed the two. There is absolutely NO comparison between the two. NLSIU is best in the country on almost all parameters. NLIU Bhopal is a tier 2 law school which might slip to Tier 3 in few years if they don't improve. It's already below Kolkata, Jodhpur & Gandhinagar.

Wise to take one more attempt at CLAT to get NLS Bangalore if you can.
I don't know what's the point at laughing at other's silly mistake? And then people wonder why others get depressed or can't speak up more. Grow up.

Don't worry about the replies OP, it happens. You'll meet more A-holes like this in law school & in the profession. Simply avoid them and toughen up.

Regarding your query, I assume you meant NLIU Bhopal. Well, it definitely is a tier 1 but well below NLS, NLUD, NALSAR, NUJS & maybe at par or below GNLU & NLUJ. Having said that, it's not a bad NLU, there is plenty of opportunities to do well. Sure the higher the NLU tag, the more opportunities you get. However that's absolutely upto your hardwork and networking. If you're interested in litigation, judiciary, civil services or academia, it's fine to continue there. Top NLUs mostly help in corporate placements.

My advice would be to join NLIU, then appear for clat again if you wish. In case you get a better university you can move, albeit you lose a year. If not you can continue at NLIU and you won't be wasting a year.

Whatever your choice, keep in mind beyond the next 5 years, as to where you want to see yourself. All the best.