Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
hi, 4th year student from glcm, feeling alienated and losing hope as my friends and peers are getting great internships and i am not. my marks are not the best in the class and have a few lit internships, in house and tier3 corp. i wouldn't have felt so bad if I would have missed out on these internships for a lack of trying, but that isn't the case, it just feels like no matter how hard i try i won't get what i want. applying to a host of places for corp internships but somehow they don't have free slots even in september (which i find hard to believe)

just looking for some guidance and maybe some tips on what i should do - i have experience in lit at sol firm and i really want to work and learn more about gen corp - so if anyone has any suggestions for places i can apply to and have a reasonable chance of getting in please assist me, thank you
Same boat but from a T1 NLU, thanks to mediocre grades. Seeing how conveniently connections work for so many in this field has honestly left me feeling apathetic, thinking of switching fields in the future.
sachme yaar wtf - places dont reply to me but conveniently take people with grades worse than mine dont know what metric to improve on with the major metric being having connections
Connections work everywhere, bad reason to quit a profession all together imo.