Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
Student at a tier 1 law school with average grades. I'm feeling it won't be possible to rely on my RCC for getting internships because only top 10 students from RCC get internships. What alternative route should I take to bag internships. Qualitatively my cv is still better than the top 10 students because I published in some good journals, but that is a moot point because any which way my cv will not be forwarded to a T1 law firm because I am not in top 10.
same - i fall in top 30 students and dont have chance for T1 through college - help pls. no contacts also.
Try cold emailing HRs and internship contacts of firms. I too was unable to get internships through RCC because of my rank. Cold emailing worked for me, you can also try.
How long ago was this? Because the odds of an email being read, let alone getting through, by HRs is virtually impossible at this point. Is mailing partners advisable? I don't see them acting on them either, especially at the larger firms.
T1 law school students also have to go through this is painful af 😭
The market for lawyers is extremely small. Given the churn of so many law grads, folks at T1 are also facing such issues.