Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
QUESTION!!!

I am starting my law school this year. I am also graduating this year. Can I start applying for internships before even getting into law school? Or should I just wait till law school starts? Ps. I am also an aspiring company secretary so I'm thinking of putting that knowledge to use as well. So it's not like I don't know anything about the field.
What kind of internships? Most legal offices will not take you as an intern without any legal education.
Just chill - there'll be enough to do anyway once you start law school.

If you're still adamant, go to forage and do the 'internship' offered by UK law firms
Oh, sorry to let you down, but you're already too late to the wagon. You should have applied when you were in school as a 'future legal intern'. Your application would then have been waitlisted and probably confirmed by the time you entered law school. If you apply this late, there are low chances of selection. It's a race, and you're too far behind.

On a serious note, really? Probably wait till you actually start law school? Relax a bit. I really don't know how law firms would view applications by 'incoming law students'.
Yeah man you can.... I mean why would any firm reject free labour. In fact when I was interning at a disputes firm, some stupid 9th std IB board kid also interned there for 2 weeks.