Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
Certainly! Here's a more conversational versi

Hey

I'm currently in my fourth year of college soon entering into 5th yr. I could really use some guidance regarding internships and landing a Pre-Placement Offer (PPO).

Being from a Tier 3 NLU and a small city background, I've been diving into different internships to learn and grow. However, I'm at a bit of a crossroads and could use some help figuring out how to turn these internships into a solid PPO opportunity.

I know how important networking and mentorship are, but unfortunately, I don't have someone to guide me through this journey. So, I'm reaching out to see if any of you have any advice, insights, or even a bit of mentorship to offer. Maybe you've been through similar challenges during your college days or know someone who has.

Any support would mean a lot to me as I'm putting in a lot of effort to shine in my internships and make the most of every chance I get. Any help or advice you can share would be awesome.

What should I do in this upcoming year, how should I proceed to secure any good opportunity.

Thanks a ton for taking the time to read this. Don't troll pls.
Cold mail as much as possible. Make them personalized and start mailing early. You will probably get responses to 1 in like 15 but it'll be worth it.
Thankyou very much should I mail them with the purpose of internship or ppo? Pls tell
Pls someone help this is happening with me too, I too very directionless, I am work hard but idk yeh shu h v ya nhi.
You copied it entirely from chatgpt and didn’t even bother to review what u are posting before u posted it.

This attitude is likely not gonna get you anything.
Relying so much on AI that not even thinking of reviewing while posting the body sure shows a lot of issues that you bear with yourself. For starters work on these basic visible issues. No fancy work will help you bagging anything good until you develop a sense of being fullproof in your basics.