Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
Hello good people of LI. I will be graduating law school this year and have recieved competing offers from two different firms, one based in Delhi and the other in Mumbai. Both with their disputes teams. I've done some snooping around and have found both the teams to be pretty competent. Additionally, the pay in Mumbai is slightly higher than the other, however it isn't a big deal for me. Lastly, I am not based in either of these cities.

What I'd like to know, is which offer should I ideally take? I've been told that the litigation scenario in Delhi is what I should prefer. Is that right, other than the obvious presence of the SC and tribunals? How's the arbitration scene in these two cities? Is commercial lit. better in one city over the other? I have a preference towards commercial lit. work and both the teams have decent work in this. I am not wholly sure of what to do?

I was hoping to get some answers here, that might help me take a calculated decision.

Thank you for your answers!
Choose Delhi. Myself in a T1 Disputes (Bom) and often find that my Delhi counterparts are doing much better