Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
I think he is one of the most hardworking persons I know on campus and it's just jealousy and hate. CRA has their own office. So does GLIC. DAR is not a committee but a department with its own fund, clerk, faculty head and student team. Hence, every department having an office, it is but natural for DAR to get one especially when it does over 4 events a year for alumni relations.
Even Moot Court Committee has a room bigger than Alumni Relations. Same with Legal Incubation and Recruitment committees. This team just got it recently because it has become very active in these two years.
ASP should be closed down, it's running an MLM scheme at best, ASP members teaching other ASP members, and the circle goes on.
Don't you guys at GNLU have like a Discord or Whatsapp Group? Why do you do all this jhanjat on Legally India? What will we do about it even if it wrong? Do you want someone to move court to get an injunction preventing him from sitting in that cabin? I don't know who you are but you seem like a really really small person right now. Seek therapy.
A 246-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.