Read 37 comments as:
Filter By
Which team made you feel like shit. Like you're completely invisible and your presence doesn't matter at all. I know associates have a lot of work and we don't expect them to entertain us. By acknowledging us or being a little inclusive wouldn't hurt. The place I'm interning even refer to my as the intern. They call me like - hi intern can you please come here
What nonsense! I once went to the intern room and asked someone to volunteer for a task, and they (all 15 of them!) just avoided eye contact, and turns out at least 9 were free. Interns aren't treated like slaves - the ones that don't want to work just call working, slaving.
These GenZ kids will be your future juniors and will work in your team to help you earn crores. You sure you will be able to manage the team with such a dismissive attitude generalising everyone?
No. It's a huge challenge managing some snowflakes as opposed to managing a team. The fun will come after seven to eight years (or a bit early) when the snowflakes by law of passing of time will become team leaders and have to manage even more sensitive snowflakes (or whatever term will be in vogue at that time).
I have a separate level of hate for the PF team at one lala firm based out of Max Towers, Noida.
Is there any team there that's not hateful? All of them are loathsome - just to varying degrees.
In the famous words of an associate whom I requested if I could come in a couple hours late the next day after assisting her in a 13+ hr dd and travelling back home at 12 midnightβ€” β€œFeel free to even take the day off, we have plenty of interns to assist.”
SAM Cap Marks team at Delhi. You could be working on weekends pulling all nighters, sitting on 6:30AM 'update calls' on a sunday, but they still will never have the decency to even offer you the food they're ordering in, while actively passing it to the rest of the team around you. SD shoo-ed me out of his office in under 120secs when I went to ask him something. TG was a stupid fuck who never had any feedback for me, never gave me work (never even bothered to ask the people who gave me work). Everyone says your work is nice and good, until they don't call you back for call back. Never go there.
People don't realise but such small things like not even being offered food when everyone around you is having it can make you feel unwanted and like a stranger
DMD. HR makes you feel like shit and so does the firm. Associates are mix- some decent some bad