Read 39 comments as:
Filter By
Hi- looking to switch to a decent M&A team with good people and a semblance of work life balance pleaseeee
Avoid KCO and IndusLaw; TTA, SAM and Touchstone are the gold standard M&A shops here.
Have heard vacancies in Gunjan Shah's team in SAM, would it be a good place to go to? How about Gautam Saha in TTA (have heard mixed reviews)
You'd learn a lot with GS but the people are difficult to work with at the mid/upper mid levels. Would be completely your call - if you just give a fuck about the money, blindly choose it but if you need a bearable culture, go for Touchtone and certain teams at SAM (both based out of Ggn and Delhi). Again avoid characters like B(Anand) and likewise at KCO where teams are always looking for people given how they bleed resources.
Have heard good things about SVs team which sits in the Delhi Office
More details on touchstone please? Pool system or team system? Any good teams in delhi?
Heard pretty bad reviews about AA as a person from someone recently. Doesn’t treat people well. Can CAM folks confirm?
Been working for a while in AA's team. In my experience, this doesn't seem to be the right description.
She is one of the nicest person I have met during the course of my internship.
AA knows stuff. Knows it well. Expects others to know their stuff or own up if they dont so that they can be taught. Is very patient.
2-3 teams out of several are worth working in. CAM Delhi's PE practice is much better.
CAM PE practice in delhi is one of the best for transactional work. RB and is team are very good.
Some good Partners-work spread across Mumbai and Delhi -pool system of staffing always better than fixed teams
Is S&R hiring currently? How is the work culture in the pool? Are long hours expected daily or can people breathe?
A 21-word comment posted 4 weeks ago was not published.
A 50-word comment posted 4 weeks ago was not published.
A 18-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.
A 40-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.