Read 62 comments as:
Filter By
And it strikes again with huge increments for mid level lawyers! The increments are outstanding.
Yup. Overall good for the industry. Tottalegal and these guys setting the right trends.
don't know about the increments but it is mind boggling how it can afford to pay freshers 22 fixed in a practice area like capital markets.
Every firm can but these greedy lalas don't want to share the profit. These people don't have basic knowledge of the legal applications on the matter and whole of the work is handled by associates. Yet they eat up 90% of the revenue. S&r proves as to how paying good salary is very easily possible
I am not getting paid that much. Have I been cheated or treated unfairly??
Spill the beans, please! How much are they exactly paying for A2/A3/ SA1 level?
A1: 1.60L; 3.4L Bonus

A2: 1.90L; 5.10L Bonus

A3: 2.25L; 6.40L Bonus

SA1: 2.75L; 7.5L Bonus

SA2: 3.5L; 10L Bonus
Trilegal pays more at the SA stage. What was the hype for S&R about lol?
I just read on some other thread that S&R pays 16.8(fixed) to A0s. Has this been changed now?

Bcs someone here claims 22. Thatโ€™s a big jump.
Bump for mods. These days, itโ€™s taking ages to publish comments.
A1's being told to leave. Also Salary was very variable - barely few people got these increments. Most people got the lower end of these numbers. Salaries were reduced at A0 and A1 levels. Most A1's got about INR 3 Lakh bonus only.
That is some good gossip. Please elaborate reasons for which they are being asked to leave. Thatโ€™s the problem with small firms.
Mods can you unlock other comments on this. Bump for freshersโ€™ pat
Highest bonus given to an โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ in the โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ team in Delhi. Heard โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ was doing work of an A3 ๐Ÿ˜ง
A 24-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.