Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
I have appeared for Tier 1 interviews before for the same firm but a different partner/office but that was probably one of the worst interviews ever because I felt so intimidated by the Partner and it was my first time appearing for something so big and crucial.

I don't want to mess this up. I want the job. It's not been good for me. Getting this job might give direction to my life for a while. Any insights or prep questions would be helpful.
Try Topmate, you would be able to browse through a lot of profiles that would be able to help you through your interview. I would personally advice against the likes of the knows linkedin creators because the faff is too much. Look for someone you can trust, whose professional history is similar to the career arc you want for yourself. Trust this helps :)
I'm mostly looking for someone who has been through the process recently or some senior who can guide me with the questions. I tend to get nervous at times and I want to be able to tackle the stress this time by preparing really well.