Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
I will be joining NLU nagpur this year so I wanted to know if its a good NLU to join keeping in mind its crowd, teaching, placements
Why is this marked trollish, where it seems to be legit at first glance?
Moderator, Why is it marked as trollish?????

Most of the things are true only. Only one disagreement is, that Judiciary course is doing pretty better than the BALLB Batch, because Judiciary batch are taught by better professors and they value academics a lot, I have seen them attending regular classes and doing really well in co- curriculars too. Infact their batch strength is 60, where in BA it's 120.
But yes, if you are choosing, then Choose only between BALLB or BALLB (Hons. in Adjudication and Justicing) (Judiciary Batch), BBA LLB is bit confusing. IDK WHY BUT IT IS.
Whats up with giving BA LLB ADJUDICATION AND Justicing students better teaching faculty than normal BA LLB course ?
Because the quality of students with respect to learning law i.e academics is too good. They actually attend classes deligently, whereas BA LLB Course students are just opposite. Faculties have a bit of notion for Adjudication and Justicing students because of their Quality and Interest in Academics.
No ways, Afterall, they got selected after fighting huge levels, CLAT + GD + Tests + Interview conducted by Bombay HC.
Thanks for informing because I am going to NLU nagpur adjudication and justicing course. Looking forward to the NLU
I'm the person who wrote above comment! Kindly do not make or influence your choice on the basis if only above answer, or tbh on the basis of whole legally India. Just consider every circumstance of yours and the options and choices in your hand.
A 7-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.