Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
I gave my clat 2024 and got HNLU , however college will start from July and I have already wasted 2 months lying on safa without doing anything productive. Can someone suggest me something to do which will help me in law school like for getting intership and good grads . What things I can learn and what skills can I develop?
I have a friend who sells course for "law school prep." First thing you should do is not buy that kind of shit. Prep and learning never goes to waste, but you are going to college to learn; do you want to learn how to learn?

I get that the idea of doing good in college wants you to be ready but honestly man, most of aspirants wont get the university you got. Have fun, learn, make mistakes and let it hit you candid. Do not stress out on not being productive, you will have to do that later on.

Honestly, if you have spare time, find a hobby (instrument, sport, art) that will help you when you have a lot going on in your uni days. I thank my self for playing football when all I wanted to do was scream and frown for having the worst possible phase. Read legal fiction, that wont teach much but just enough to stir your curiosity. If you can work a little on attention span and reading that might help.

This inevitably will become a performance based rat race, but until then, celebrate, enjoy and have fun please. People will tell you that you are not from a t1 NLU and you will have to work hard to compete; maybe, but not really, it works out, I eat at the same table as T1 NLU grads and in your terms I wasted my first two years in college just roaming around.