Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
Does existing legal academic framework offer space to new entrants or are there gatekeepers who don't nurture new talent and who work similarly as most of generational practicing lawyers promoting entry for only few? I have heard that at many colleges/Universities they don't even pay as per UGC norms to lecturers/assistant professors.
True. Academia around the world sux, but more so in India. It's absolutely horrendous. Don't join. If you want to teach, coaching institute of judiciary and clat would yield more benefits. Even UPSC coaching institute are better, you can teach consti, polity, basic laws etc
Have you been in academia around the world? Highly unlikely if your solution is to tell someone to join a UPSC coaching institute which is not academic at all.
Learn to comprehension amigo. Seriously, why is this current generation dumb af. Lack of reading skills will haunt you forever. I never said upsc coaching is academic/academia. I wrote if you want to "TEACH" then it would be better to do that in coaching (judiciary/clat/UPSC) since they offer much better financial support than what universities offer. Academia is teaching+research+administrative work. But if you don't want to research or waste time on admin work, but still love teaching than coaching institutes are much better, both in terms of money and job satisfaction. Moreover, academia around the world will never take an Indian scholar unless they have excellent academic records & experience, which is less than 1% of the total students graduating in a year. Now go and study you immature brat !
What to teach in these subjects?

It's pure reading...

Nothing like PCM/B
This is the exact reason why profs are shit in law school except a few from the top 2-3NLUs and Jindal.