Read 51 comments as:
Filter By
as a junior am very concerned about such vile abusers living among us. who is the person? why is no one naming them so we could avoid? my parents read the email and now telling me to withdraw from hostel
It depends on which one you are talking about. One is Bo 24’ another is Bo 26’

Bo24’ appears to be very nice and friendly. Try to ask your mentor you will know who they are.
They should be named publicly and the perpetrator should be thrown out of the hostel immediately
I dont know why they/them from the BO 24’ are considered to be influential?

Trust me they cant harm you. Idt many people will like to support them and have already distanced from her in the past
Kian, can you stop being so based and actively conceal the identity of the perpetrator. This isn't something small, the juniors are really scared. Stop trivialising people's experiences over your own favouritism.
There's something called evidence and defamation. Kian or the moderators cannot take that risk so long this platform stays anon. If you want to bypass that, then write about the person on social media and post the link here, that can be allowed.
Wow, LI is hiding all relieved comments which would have helped juniors to know whom to stay away from
A 45-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 24-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 23-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
Such "myths" have been broken ages ago. The person is almost about to graduate and has secured a lucrative job at a top-notch law firm. The perpetrator has so much influence that everyone is scared to take their name publicly.
What influence? All this Omerta like atmosphere is deliberately created to perpetrate such offenses. Whoever it is, is a student with no personal achievement or ability to influence others' lives or careers. Just go and report the person to the faculty and the authorities. You don't need seniors to succeed in law school, at least not people like this.
moreover, its often less about the perpetrator's influence and more about protecting yourself from a long and harrowing process that in most cases results in disappointment. when you're a victim of such abuse, its much less taxing and harmful to not go after the abuser
I support LI's moderation. You cannot slander without proof. Also, how come this is being discussed only during election time? Stop politicising everything!
A 1-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 28-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 23-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 21-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 28-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 7-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 30-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 26-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 7-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.