Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
After the witch-hunt against Prof Dalwai, now they have a problem with an event criticising Hindutva politics and the Ram Mandir construction.... πŸ™„ When will these clowns understand that free speech goes both ways?

https://organiser.org/2024/02/08/220699/bharat/op-jindal-global-university-destroy-ram-mandir-erect-mosque-over-it-discussed-at-brahmanical-hindutva-fascism-talk/
I would question the whole existence of a Marxist student society at Jindal like this Revolutionary Students Group. Jindal is one of the most expensive universities in the country and the students belong to multi-crorepati families. If they really identify with Marxism they should join a government university and abandon personal luxuries like chauffeur-driven Mercs, Louis Vuitton bags, five-star European holidays etc. I don’t see how you can be a Marxist Revolutionary yet lead such a lifestyle.
That only goes to show that you have not read or understood Marxism.
There are multiple students from middle class families in Jindal and one does not choose the family and it's wealth but can hope to change the society
Couldn't agree more, as someone who spent 5 years at Jindal (Admin role), you won't believe the kind of cognitive dissonance those students have.
X destroys something belonging to Y.

Court hands that thing back to Y and also gives compensation to X in excess of what X originally had (which is zero).

Sounds more than fair to me.
Don't forget that Y had also destroyed X's belonging illegally. However, the court completely skirted the issue and did not hold Y accountable for having resorted to such illegality. The RW had already started making people forget about that calumny.
Are you forgetting that X also had a structure which had been illegally demolished by Y's self-appointed representatives?
A 15-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 41-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.