Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
Far fetched unless u have connections. I have been saying this time and again. No SLS other than Pune.
Far fetched dream.

Only law schools in my knowledge where students receive PPO in good numbers, say 20+ are the following:

NLS

Nalsar

NUJS

NLU Delhi

Jindal

NLU Jodhpur

GNLU

Few PPOs also received by NLIU Bhopal, Symbiosis Pune, GLC Mumbai.

No other law college gets regular PPO. Rare cases possible from DU or ILS or other NLUs.
Tbh, intern karo, nothing else works.

As a somewhat mid-seniority level lawyer, I can tell you that is the sure shot method of landing jobs.

I wont care what your college is (if you intern in my team) if you:

a. Submit work without me following up with you;

b. Show up on time;

In professional field, no one cares about your college, only your work speaks. NLUs can give you a bump when it comes to landing your first job, but post it, you are on your own.

I also (unfortunately) passed out from SLSN, but I have done decently well in life.

Further, it breaks my heart to see that some of the worst interns that I had ever worked with came from SLS N. Again, when you intern, you are just a face, people will ask your college once and never again; your attitude speaks after that.

Not work, we expect you to not know shit. It is just the right attitude to see whether you are a trainable horse whom we can exploit till you have effectively destroyed your life.
Hello Alumnus,
I agree with your words, and It draws me to work with you. Any opportunities?
Fellow learner from SLS-N

Regards
Why do you think I will dox myself to you after accepting that we intend to exploit the sh*t out of you?