Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
The placement situation is horrible at Nuals for the current batch. Barely 9-10 out of 80 students have been placed asf as ik
Our batch only has 66 people, and 16 people out of the 48-49 people who sat for placements have jobs.
16-17 people are placed till date. Trilegal, ICICI Bank, Wadia Ghandy, HSBC, Induslaw, Ujjivan SFB are the recruiters till now. And the batch strength is 65ish. Not 80.
Wadia has picked up a lot of kids from NUALS in particular. Maybe becoz of the Alumni Partner.
Even GLCs of Kerala have 5 to 6 placements or so . I expected that NUALS would have atleast some 30. What a shame
GLCs of Kerala has literally zero placements. I studied in a GLC and later shifted to NUALS. GLC most students don't even get basic salary in Litigation (even 15K)

If NUALS is bad. GLC is worst.
GLC T had 3 placements. GLC K had 2. GLC E had 3 in last year. So saying zero is inaccurate although the main commenter exaggerated
Where did the GLC students got hired? CTC? Asking out of curiosity. This is good to know. When I was there placements didn't exist.
One got in Tata(Due to efforts of an eminent principal), One got in Conga, some got in local Kerala firms as far as I know (Eg: Menon and Pai).

Now mind you, the placement here doesn't mean campus drives. The university invites companies to choose from the curated CV pools from the college. Whether there is any hope for campus drives in the future that isn't known.
CTC is not that good. Tata guy if I remember got around 8LPA. Conga offered 6.5LPA. About others idk.