Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
Have a couple of years left at NLS, but GPA is clearly bad and am worried about future job opportunities and the like. Don’t see a radical shift in GPA either with the way marking is and the general rigour. Any advice is appreciated.
Zindagi Hope mein jeeyi jaati hain mere dost.

There's nothing destroyed which can't be build over again.
I guess you are in 2nd or third year. I was disappointed just like you. I improved my grades over the years, Halleluijah. You don't know what's gonna happen in future. Even this year, I heard that a student with a comparatively low GPA got the job surprising everyone. Unfortunately, other students did not get it, but things are improving and few more companies might come till the end of this year is what I have heard. Just keep on studying. Do your best! If not corp jobs something else will turn up. I know my friends with multiple year losses getting jobs (not saying that they are bad or below you), so keep your hope alive. Also, don't give up on placements (if that's what you really want) till Day 1. After that too, keep applying but also start looking for other options. That is, if you really want corp job. There is something out there for all of us. Don't worry, just do your best! Isaiah 40:31;)
I know many 3 pointers from my batch who are partners in law firms, scholars, in the civil services etc.

It doesn't matter. You just need to apply to things and keep on keeping on. Grades isn't the final indicator of competence. You can always improve and get ahead.
partners in law firms and Civil services should not be in same sentence
A 21-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
what nonsense. Theres no end to slandering this guy on this site. He got rhodes scholarship and routinely got top scores in his class.