Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
Is it cringe to share your publications with associates you have worked with during an internship before if its related to the same practice area?
The answer is both no and yes. Don't share articles which are flimsy and literature review. I don't like reading those since I have everything covered in my notes which are more updated than a review. Don't share shallow opinions either. But if you share a high quality article - say something which covers development in other jurisdictions on similar issues, or an alternative reasoning supported by precedents from other disciplines - I will like it.
If by "your publication" you mean articles/papers written by you, by all means. i am saying this for the following two reasons:

1. it shows continued interest in the domain area

2. it helps in keeping in touch with them, which is great!!

Alternatively, feel free to share with people working in that domain, even if you haven't interned with them. this can be a great ice breaker. but ensure that your publication is of good quality and is analytical. not a mere reproduction of a legal update or case summaries (anything which is easily available on the internet)
It really depends. A basic article will be ignored because let's be honest no one has time for that. However, if it is good and about a topic which the reader is interested in then that is fine.