Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Do all interns at Luthra&Luthra receive a stipend, including those who secure internships through references?
No stipends are only reserved for non-contact/reference interns. They get about 16K atleast in the litigation team. I was a reference intern very recently and didn’t get a dime but my co-interns who got in thru merit did.

Tbvh it’s very hard to even get a certificate at Luthra. They just don’t want to give unless you harass them again and again.
What’s with the downvotes? Have u all even interned at this firm to disagree/deny?πŸ˜‚
Bro how did they get it without refrence, do luthra even take on merit?
Yes they absolutely do if you are from a top NLU. A lot of those got in because of that.
Reference waalo ko shaayad nai milti..n

Koi bhi firm reference waalo ko stipend nai deti
I had interned there, with the Projects team. This SA in the Mumbai office (pushpak) made it a point that all those who worked with him got their due stipend and the certificates in a timely manner. It's all about knowing who has enough pull to get shit done!
No point in giving undue credit to one person bro! Literally anyone could have helped if they just reached out.
During interns orientation at the Delhi Office, the HR specified that no stipend is paid to interns who have secured internships through some reference. As far as I know, this is true for all offices and all teams. Yep, they do pay a decent stipend to interns who are have secured internship on merit.

Luthra does take in interns without reference. The standard for the same isn't high, but if you apply timely you'll likely get in. However, any person unless they're in their 3rd year or above won't get in without references.
When I was interning there was a second year student from I think NALSAR
Yes coz a second year NALSAR student would have a flourishing resume as compared to a fourth year kid