Read 2 comments as:
Filter By
Guys, so the NLSAT LLB test notification is out. The exam is going to be conducted on 17th March.

I am a new law aspirant. I have a few queries.

See, I can do Part-A questions with the materials available online as they involve Reading Comprehension, Current Affairs, and Critical Reasoning questions.

However, I am not really clear on how can I go about Part B as it involves Descriptive writing on Legal Reasoning and Analytical Essay.

Guys, I need suggestions about resources for Part B as I can't afford coaching.

Please give your suggestions.

Former aspirants opinions are most welcome.

Thank You
Check legal reasoning sections of previous year CLAT and other law entrance exams and tweak the questions in a way as if it’s a subjective question instead of objective and try to answer it based on facts and reasoning without using any legal principle. Strengthen your argument and weaken the opposite argument. This is how I’m doing.

Take inspiration from these objective questions and frame your own subjective questions. This is how I’ve been doing. Try to come up with a workable format which you can replicate in the exam. I’m also in the same boat as you. I wish the best for you. Hopefully see you soon. Take care.