Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
From reliable sources, it appears that there is a policy change at SAM in relation to eligibility for bonus. Essentially, irrespective of how much of your targets are hit, you are only eligible for how much your team makes!

Hard working and competent associates won't be rewarded - no incentive for individuals to excel?
Associates, Senior Associates, Principal Associates/ Managing Associates/ Counsels, Partners should rebel against these people.

We need a revolution.

We need a Bhagat Singh, Azad, Bose, Gandhi, Nehru and many more to end these lala firms
Abbey yaar. No Bhagat Singh, Azad, Bose, Gandhi or Nehru would be working in a corp law firm. Bolne ke liye khuch bhi bol do bas
I don't mind being a Gandhi / Nehru. Like both, I am an outsider to the system too. In it for the glory!

P.S. Please do not take any offence. I do not intend to mock or belittle either of the two's contributions.
Can someone confirm if this true or just horseshit? (PS: I've already hit 200)
From what I hear it's true for Mumbai office at least. Someone else will profit off your 200 now.
Its always been team based in most teams except a few. Team based makes sense as a partner will not be seen as favouring one associate with high paying work and the other with lower paying work.