Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
Smoking is harmful. Which one do you use during smoke breaks. Which is your favorite cigarette/vape or even cigar?

Mine is Esse Lights.
Dunhill Switch - smoother than Classic Milds and lasts longer than Esse Lights.
Quit it. Save your life. Save the lives of others around and save your money.

Quit cold turkey- The first three days are super agony. The First week is agony. Then its a daily fight till the first month and then it gets better.

Trust me it is the BEST gift that you can ever give yourself.
Tum logon ne office ki saari open spaces ki band baja rakhi hai
Office ke andar thande AC ki ghutan, bahar cigarette ka dhuan
Jab bhi open space mein smoke karta hua dekhta huun, man karta hai saale/saali ko vahiin se neeche phenk duun
yuck, you guys still inhale carcinogens and smile showing those black decayed gums ?
To mods,

Why is this trollish. Most lawyers smoke cigarettes. We knowledge it's harmful. This is just to collect some stats.
Cigarettes make you bald and make you age faster. Both boys and girls should stop copying celebs and influencers.
If you’re smoking just to show off, avoid Marlboro as it’s an aam admi brand. Benson and Hedges also. Stick to Dunhill and Davidoff. But the real deal is premium Cuban cigars, like several law firm owners smoke. That should be your aspiration. In fact, if you’re smoking to impress girls, cigars will make you look like a proper sugar daddy.
If you smoke in a country which has less pollution, I get it. However, you might be based in Delhi or Mumbai where the air is quite toxic. Doesn't make sense giving a double whammy to the lungs.
Quit 8 months ago. Still get the urge to smoke sometimes when I drink but really glad I did. Before that, I used to smoke Ultra Mild since it's the 'mildest' cigarrette out there.