Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
How wise is it to take an admission at Delhi University integrated Law Program, being non-Delhi resident, and leaving a top-notch city like Bangalore for DU? Is DU firstly safe for students, or things are overhyped? Does being a DU student feel like a constant wave of Delhi crime? Can non-native Delhi Law students pitch in only.
If you’re not so optimistic about Delhi, please don’t come here. You’ll never come to like it. Stick to other β€œtop-notch” cities and save us the burden of overpopulation.
I'd rather never be optimistic of Delhi, but definitely optimistic of Delhi University. If you are in DU law, explain its curriculum, teachers, NLU comparison?
Leaving bangalore for DU? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Dont come. Please dont

P.S- DU in general and North Campus(where the law school is )particularly is way more prestigious then any Law school. It is way more charming, fun, historic compared to any of the NLU's.
That's why still have a preference for DU, but faculty of law barely, oh sorry doesn't even have a campus.
You keep the "charming, fun, historic," we'll keep the placements.

We all need a DU to feel good about ourselves ;)
The fun part is that some DU students can get placed despite paying 15k in fees and some NLU can’t get placed despite paying 15L in fees.

And guess what? It’s always better to pay 15k and not get placed than to take a loan, pay 15L and still not get placed :’)
If that 15k comes with no guidance from seniors in extra-curriculars and barely 4-5 classes from professors in a subject, then I'd rather take that loan to get to know the real skills of the game :)
Brother it says more about you than about them if you need them to make you feel better about yourself lmao
I think you need therapy if you need the kick of a college to feel good about yourself. But again some of you are shallow swimmers because that’s what you can do. Om shanti