Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
Hi, I have an interview scheduled for an assessment internship in 2-3 days (2025 batch), can someone guide on how they will take an interview?
You primarily need contacts to get in. The interview is a sham. If you do get in, consider yourself lucky because their "mood" was good on the day of your interview.
What about chances post assessment? Also do they pay 16.2 actually?
No chance. Just go through their LinkedIn page's current and past interns. Very few. Only 1-3 current interns. When their office, I am sure, requires more, considering their scale of deals and operations. But, note how most of the associates are from A0-A2/A3.

About the pay – I'm not sure. I heard that it is a sham too, and just on paper. Apparently, they have a loophole or something. There is a thread on pay regarding this. Just check it out elsewhere on LI. You will find it.
They're not doing the trainee scam anymore, they pay associates 12lpa + you can expect 70% of the bonus so around 3. A fresher will get 14 to 15 which is what other boutiques (veritas, argus, lexygen) is paying. Please stop hate mongering
Hey man. I’m from the same batch, and was interviewed by this firm. The interview was CV specific and a couple of questions were asked from fintech regs. They declined my application later. I have no clue why this happened since my interview went fine. I also don’t understand what they were looking for. All the best for your interview though.
heavily cv based. They can also ask the current subjects being taught to you and might ask some questions on those subjects. Nothing really out of the box. Bonus- know the exact kinda work your team does, the agreements they work on and get a thorough understanding of these definitive agreements.