Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
I know I might get a lot of hate for my comments here but through my personal experiences and anecdotes,I have been seeing that males have a hard time at job seeking as compared to females.Let me be clear on this one - Lot of girls have an inherent ability and advantage of getting access to internships and jobs etc. solely because of their credibility.They can reach to any senior partner or associate for that matter and easily be considered, while boys on the other hand face rejections under almost simmilar circumstances,ad sometimes even more too.

Now we can keep this whole male-female privilege debate for some other time but here I'm trying to target the subjectivity of this issue and try to address this on a practical level.How so we boys organically progress in our endeavours effectively as it's evident now face value only works in case of girls .Your comments would be highly appreciated and even more the avoidance of snide and woke jibes.

Thans you
I am not trying to act all intellectual or anything here, but trying to push a genuine concern. Men really have a disadvantage in this domain and it's something out of their scope of influence, and what's even worse is that female counterparts, though not all, but mostly are extremely insolent and vile while approaching for help. Idk why what goes in being a little considerate. Hope it's understandable.
but they prefer females more for some very 'obvious' reasons- every wonder how do girls get instant application approvals and boys don't???? and btw that was like 20 years ago, things have changed now to the extent that for the sake of inclusivity, whole firms are being female partner-led and those females bar entry to other females only- something that was not the norm when it was a male-dominated society. Living under a rock are you?
Oh great of u to assume that all women do is carry around their looks and that's why they get promotions.

Totally not misogynistic. Can't believe such a comment receives so much upvoting in this time and age
Coz it is relevant actually. The ones who are sitting atop never indulge in cosmetic and artificial stuff to have their way - those women actually work hard. The ones u see lying around in the junior circles who have nothing more than their looks to appease others- mostly.
I like how yall are blaming the women when its the creepy old male partners who want to establish sexual relations.
and pitting the blame on other good males as whole , thats good inclusivity
Accha, tum logo email Id par apni sundar sundar filter laga kar Cv bhejti Ho tab nahi
its hard, no doubt. i know many girls with attractive dps who cold-message middle-aged male partners for internships on linkedin and get them easily. we cant only blame the women, its these vile creepy uncles in law firms that also need to be blamed.

in my experience, young male students should always approach female seniors or partners, basically the same game that female interns and students play. it may not be as effective but female seniors are usually more empathetic and understanding than the creepy uncles.