Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
really, why? i thought it was kinda sweet, and a nice bonding exercise
not with the current combination of toxic seniors and entitled A0s. It's really the worst law firm cultures presently.
What does toxicity have to do with Secret Santa?? It happens everywhere.

Seriously....get over that word and stop using it to cover your own incompetence.
Cringe fest Max, mereko na gift chaiye, na mereko gift dena hai, jabardasti ka accha banno
So don't give or take..simple. just because you want to play the grinch doesn't mean the others have to follow suit.
Actually it is the other way round. If it's an office thing, it's automatically forced on everyone in the office. Unlike a party, that I may choose not to attend, in a secret Santa situation I am forced to participate as my secret Santa will buy a gift for me. I don't want to socialize with office peeps
Its so secret that the MP buys bungalows in Worli while the associates are fired citing "lack of cash" and bonuses are not paid.
Kya thakele log ho yaar.

Frankly, I wouldn't even want to be friends with such people. Thoda effort daal lo? An office is not by itself a pleasant place. It is made pleasant by pleasant people. You spend a better part of your day there. Try being nice for once?
I have been in a law firm, in-house, brother is a government lawyer, friends in private litigation, college senior is a civil judge. Sabka har jagah Kat raha hai. Kuch naya nai hai. Stop whining.
Oh do shut up. There are 27 million Indian Christians. And let’s not talk about myths, every major religion is full of them.
Though if we got chutti for every Indian festival, 2/3 of the year would be off
I’m tired because I’ve generally been disappointed. People rarely put any thought or effort in the gift.
obviously they don't. It's just something we've got to do, in the endless list of things which law firm people have to do, having no remote connection to law.
You can refuse to participate. Give some overtly leftist commie excuse and get out of it!